Portsmouth has so much to offer
When it comes to tourist attractions, shopping, art and culture, Portsmouth has gone from strength to strength over the last decade.
- The Historic Dockyard is home to Nelson's flagship, HMS Victory, Tudor ship 'The Mary Rose', and the iron-clad warship HMS Warrior.
- Gunwharf Quays is hugely popular, with a broad range of outlet shops for big brands, plus cafes and restaurants galore. They also host many festivals and events.
- The New Theatre Royal has nearly completed its major renovation, and the Kings Theatre in Albert Road is a fantastic example of Victorian architechture.
- The Pyramids Centre, Wedgewood Rooms and The Guildhall all offer a huge variety of shows, concerts and gigs.
- The thriving arts community in the city manifests itself in lots of small exhibitions and showings, plus there’s the City Museum and the Aspex Gallery at Gunwharf.
- The seafront is packed with attractions including the Royal Marines Museum, Butterfly Museum, Southsea Model Village, the Rose Garden and much more.
Dining In or Eating Out There is no shortage of places to eat in Portsmouth, with food from across the globe presented in many independent restaurants as well as national chains.
Leisure & Family There really is a lot to do in and around Portsmouth, whether you like activity or just enjoy sightseeing.
Museums, Art & Culture Portsmouth is home to the Maritime Heritage Centre and Historic Dockyard, as well as to a thriving arts and crafts, music and creative scene. With three theaters as well as the Guildhall there's pl...
Nightlife How do you like to spend your evenings? Many of our Guests find the friendly atmosphere of our Bar and Lounge to be all the entertainment and relaxation they need! We know some of you will be look...
Shopping The shopping in Portsmouth is a wonderful mix of chain stores and small independent shops. Commercial Road has all of the main stores you would expect to find in the High Street, but off in quiet ...
Get in touch »